Your privacy is important to us. This statement explains the data that Apprise processes, how Apprise processes it, and for what purposes.
In the course of using the Services, your location (if you allowed it when installing the app, and enabled at the time of logging in) and the date and time of the interview is collected when you access the Service.
With regards to this data, please note the following:
- This information is used primarily for the purpose of providing the Apprise services.
- We do not collect information that personally identifies individuals. We use aggregated, anonymous and non-identifiable responses to interview questions for the purposes of academic research and to improve our services.
- We take precaution to ensure that your data is stored and transferred safely and securely through encryption. However, you confirm that you understand the possible risks of data loss and data leaks, and that while we undertake to put in place relevant data protection mechanisms, neither the Apprise team, nor the affiliated organizations, shall the held liable for any loss or damage that emanates from the use of these services.
- Feel free to provide as little information as you feel comfortable, however please note that some features on the Apprise services might not be available. E.g. you will not be able to analyse the results of your interviews by location if the feature is not enabled.
- If at any point you have any concerns about the Apprise services, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [apprise at unu.edu].